Cedars Youth & Community Centre
Chicheley Road, Harrow Weald HA3 6QH
Cedars Youth and Community Centre operates a green travel plan which aims:
- To reduce the impact of travel to and from the Centre on the local community
- To reduce the impact of the Centre’s activities on the environment by promoting the use of low carbon modes of transport
- To encourage active travel to make a contribution to improving the health of staff and Centre users
Therefore can we ask that you utilise the following modes of transport to visit the Centre:
- Cycling – the Centre has a designated cycle parking area at the front of the building, please provide your own lock to secure your bicycle in this area.
- Bus – there are two bus stops within 500m of the Centre located on the Uxbridge Rd and Courtenay Avenue.
- Surface Rail – Headstone Lane Station is located around 1km from the Centre (15 min walk). This station has regular service throughout the day provided by the London Overground route between Euston and Watford Junction, via Wembley Central and Harrow & Wealdstone.
- Underground – the nearest underground station is Harrow & Wealdstone (Bakerloo Line), this station is located around 2.5km from the Centre (30 mins walk).
- Car use – if you insist on traveling to the Centre by car, can we urge you to car share wherever possible.